Server-side TLS 1.3 support
TlsServerSocket class to Rebex TLS that brings server-side TLS 1.3, 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0 support. It's fully asynchronous and very scalable.
To see it in action, just visit test.rebex.net using your web browser. Or check out our TLS Proxy Server.
TLS 1.3 is supported on the following platforms:
- .NET Core 3.1/3.0 on Windows, Windows IoT, Linux and macOS
- .NET Core 2.1/2.2 on Windows, Linux and macOS
- .NET Framework 4.5-4.8 on Windows 7 SP1 or higher
- .NET Framework 3.5/4.0 on Windows XP SP3 or higher (needs a plugin on Windows XP SP3)
- Mono 4.6.2 or higher (needs a plugin)
- Xamarin.Android 9.1 or higher (needs a plugin)
- Xamarin.iOS 10.3 or higher (needs a plugin)
Support for AES/GCM, Chacha20/Poly1305 and EtM MAC ciphers in SFTP/SSH server
Rebex File Server has been upgraded to a new SSH encryption core, which brings support for the following modern SSH AEAD encryption ciphers:
It also brings support for the following encrypt-then-MAC ciphers:
These ciphers have been specified by OpenSSH and are now supported by many other SSH implementations as well.
For a complete list of changes, see the release history.