.NET Core 3.1 support
- Windows (x64, x86, ARM32)
- Windows 10 IoT (x64, x86, ARM32)
- macOS (x64)
- Linux (x64, ARM32)
TLS 1.3 updates
We fixed a number of issues in our new TLS 1.3 core. If you already use TLS 1.3 (see the TLS 1.3 support announcement post for instructions), upgrading to this release is recommended. TLS 1.3 is supported on the following platforms:
- .NET Core 3.1/3.0 on Windows, Windows IoT, Linux and macOS
- .NET Core 2.2/2.1 on Windows, Linux and macOS
- .NET Core 1.1/1.0 on Windows 7 SP1 or higher
- .NET Framework 4.5-4.8 on Windows 7 SP1 or higher
- .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 on Windows XP SP3 or higher (needs a plugin on Windows XP SP3)
- Mono 4.6.2 or higher (needs a plugin)
- Xamarin.Android 9.1 or higher (needs a plugin)
- Xamarin.iOS 10.3 or higher (needs a plugin)
See the release history for a complete list of changes.
End of Standard Support for .NET Framework 2.0
This is the last release that includes support for .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, and non-SP3 3.5 in the standard package. If you use these legacy platforms, please consider upgrading to .NET Framework 3.5 SP3, which will enjoy Standard Support until October 2023.
As an alternative for customers stuck on end-of-life platforms that cannot be upgraded, we plan to release a Legacy Edition of Rebex components for .NET Framework 2.0 in early 2020.