Rebex Buru SFTP Server 2.8.3: Web Administration improvements
| Lukas Paluzga
We have released Rebex Buru SFTP Server v2.8.3. Here is an overview of changes, fixes and improvements.
Web Administration responsive design
The Web Administration now uses responsive design and should work well on mobile devices. We also split server configuration into multiple pages to make it easier to navigate.
Among minor improvements, we added a live status indicator for SSH service to the header and home page.
Issues and feature requests on Github
You can report issues and submit feature requests on our Github issue tracker. For discussions and specific problems please keep using our support forum.
Minor fixes and improvements
- Web Admin - responsive design improvements.
- Improved client public key authentication process.
- Fixed escaping of special characters in SSH/SCP commands
- Web Admin - fixed SSH service status sometimes stuck at “Checking…”
- Web Admin - fixed highlighting in navigation menu.
- Web Admin - warning is shown when connection to server is lost.
- Web Admin - SSH service status is now indicated in real time.
- Web Admin - SSH algorithm configuration moved to separate page.
- Web Admin - now using slightly less contrasting default colour theme.
For complete list of fixes and improvements see Release notes