Rebex Time for .NET/.NET CF, our component for time synchronization with NTP or SNTP servers, has reached version 2.0.
- The API has been completely redesigned to be more intuitive and easier to use.
- Added SystemClock class for setting the local system clock in Windows.
- Native builds for .NET Framework 2.0, 1.1, 1.0 and .NET Compact Framework 2.0, 1.0 now available.
- The source code and samples no longer requires the 'unsafe' switch.
- Assembly is now CLS-compliant.
- Samples rewritten using the new API.
- Tutorials added.
This version is available as a free update to existing customers who purchased the previous version during the last year.
See also Component homepage | Trial download | Pricing from $99