A new Rebex component has been released: Rebex ZIP for .NET.
Rebex ZIP is a compression component for .NET languages (such as C # or VB.NET). It makes it easy to work with ZIP archive files from your application.
- Easy to use API (see the tutorial).
- International characters in filenames (Unicode support).
- Large file support (over 4GB).
- Wildcards support for adding, extracting and deleting files.
- Recursive directory tree operations.
- Add data to ZIP file from stream or memory.
- Deflate and Enhanced Deflate support (compatible with Deflate64(tm) by PKWARE).
- Open self-extracting ZIP archives.
- All operations are done without any temporary files.
- Custom Deflate algorithm implementation - no dependency on any open-source ZLib compression libraries (unlike many others).