A new component has just been released: Rebex SFTP for .NET.
Rebex SFTP provides secure file system access over an SSH channel using the SFTP protocol. SSH is a set of standards and a protocol that allows establishing a secure channel between the client and a server. It uses public-key cryptography to authenticate the server and negotiate symmetric encryption keys and provides confidentiality and data integrity. SFTP is supported by the majority of SSH servers on Unix and Windows.
- All basic file and folder operations.
- Upload from memory.
- Resumable transfers.
- Lot of samples in C # and VB.NET including fully functional WinForm SFTP client and command line SFTP client.
- Easy-to-follow tutorial for a quick start.
- Multiple simultaneous operations.
- Includes Rebex Security component with support for signature/verification, encryption/decryption, etc.
- Complete C # source code is also available.
- And more...
With the addition of Rebex SFTP to our portfolio, we now provide components for both major secure file transfer standards - the other is FTP over TLS/SSL.
See also: SFTP component homepage | Download trial | Pricing from $349